The CTL is eager to collaborate with students who would like to discuss the courses they are teaching or will be teaching, TA experiences, CTL courses, technological innovation, and more.
Common topics include
- Syllabus consultations for courses you are teaching
- Feedback on teaching assistant (TA) sessions or other teaching activities
- Coaching and practice sessions for research presentations, lectures, job talks, and other public presentations
- Integrating online tools to support learning
- Analysis and feedback of classroom or small-group teaching
- Developing your teaching portfolio
For consultations, please use the form to sign up for a time that is convenient, providing additional details to help us prepare.
If no suitable time is available, or you would like to contact us directly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the faculty and director, individually.
All consultations are voluntary and confidential.