CTL’s Support of Online Teaching and Learning at CEU during COVID19
Moving our courses online has been an overwhelming task for all of us whose teaching takes place in a classroom setting and relies much on discussion. The CTL supported CEU faculty and doctoral students, teaching assistants by providing sessions on synchronous and blended synchronous online teaching, asynchronous online teaching and course design as well as regular online drop-in sessions.
Between March and July CTL held all together 27 sessions, which were attended by 288 participants.
In total, we organized 27 sessions:
- 6 online sessions for faculty;
- 9 drop-in hours on online teaching;
- 6 drop-in hours on technology;
- 6 online sessions for TAs and PhD students.
We also developed 5 supportive resources for CEU faculty:
- online resource site on Moodle;
- sample asynchronous course on Moodle;
- accessibility guide;
- quick faculty guide on online teaching;
- reference document for BA faculty.
See more in our interactive report.